Tuesday, August 10, 2004

autumn already?

I hate this weather with all my heart, it seems like the world is doomed again and it makes me feel down, as if i wasn't already. Walk up with a feeling that something is wrong, of course this feeling could be induced, but last night I really felt that there was something going wrong between me and M. But then I thought that I might be wrong because I created this situation, I was the one acting strange and he is only reacting to this thing, he is feeling it and he is leaving me alone, considering this is the best way to deal with it. I really don't know. I really don't know if I should talk about it, cause it might hurt his feelings, saying "u know what, I thought this would be easy, but it ain't, trusting u and all, I feel you're hiding things from me, that you're not being honest..."......bleah, hate this kind of talk, this kind of words. Well, today I hate the world and probably, as a reaction, the world hates me as well.

No comments: