Friday, March 24, 2006

a girl still in her twenties

Today I saw a girl that reminded me very much of myself at her age.. that is some 4 years ago, and I suddenly felt old. I really have no idea what is best: to do everything to keep youself "young" (I mean clothes, music you like, lifestyle, etc.) no matter the age, or just try to assume your age and act accordingly? Because both variants have flows. If I keep myself like in my twenties, even if I am 40, I would look ridiculous. If I assume my age, I'd have to be a little bit oldish I guess. So what's the middle way?
Beside that, I realised I have to emphasize more on me and this doesn't mean I should become selfish, I just have to...you know, take care of me. I haven't been doing anything for myself lately, except work, I really need to invent things that remind me of me. And now we go back to the real question: what am I like? I know things about myself, but I generally adapt so easily to the circumstances and to the environment that I forget about me. Or maybe I identify to the new "group" so much that my old values seem to perish little by little. It's 2 months since I read my last book, it's too long since I had time to get bored and to start thinking about crazy stuff and to get ideas, new ideas. I didn't have anything to blog about. My life goes around my work and very little now on my relationship. And things will get worse I think. Maybe I am a little pessimist today, but I really feel like I forgot to LIVE. Or maybe I always need somebody around to show me how to do that, to spice things up and never let the system get me. Coz now this is the way I've taken.

No comments: