Friday, June 22, 2007

how to...

You know there are lots of books about "how to": how to quit smoking, how to write a wonderful book, how to have a great body shape, how to fuck your brains out.... I think I'll be needing a book about how-to-live-my-life-alone-for-one-year. I guess it's the first time it happens for such a long time. I'm glad for him, I'm just happy he gets to study there, but I can't stop wondering "what about me?". I cannot figure my life right now. My only hope, as I see it, is to jump into a whirlpool of issues such as my house, my job, my pets, my..self. We'll see...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It's like learning how to walk and i guess there isn't a how-to-walk book. One step at a time. One moment at a time. Friends are a good idea times like this.

Anurim said...

Friends aren't always there..they have their lives