Friday, July 27, 2007

I'm leaving

Tomorrow I'll be at the seaside. For very few days, indeed, but those will be MY days of rest. Do not look for me. Do not call me or ask about me. I'll be just fine, trust me, better than today or any of the days of this shitty week that's about to end.
I had a lot of pressure and trouble, since I wanted to make everything right and I failed. I tried to offer my best, yet people were unsatisfied. They hadn't even told me so, they told someone else, and this is how I know it.
I tried to offer the perfect birthday at the office and I feel I failed. Nobody said anything bad about it, but I just felt it wasn't what I had in mind.
Oh, well, hopefully tomorrow these will be things I couldn't care less. I want my rest and I deserve it.
I am sure that many of you have heard this song. If you, younger guys, haven't, well, it's no loss, it's just a song that marked an entire generation at the beginning of the '90s

No comments: