Tuesday, September 04, 2007

passion+work - does this still exist?

I couldn't help feeling, all day long, that today was someone's birthday... someone I know... I'm still thinking about it..
Do you think it's possible that "passion" and "work" stay together? In the world of today? I started wondering what passion is these days. And I questioned myself for the meaning of passion within me: am I passionate about something? Anything? Still processing that one, so far I've got nothing. I used to love horoscopes and Tarot and that kinda stuff.... I've lost even that.
Am I passionate about my work? I don't know. I am a little bit obsessed with it, I am dedicated, but I dunno if I am passionate. Is anyone passionate about their work these days? I mean.... really be into it, really love it? The kind that wakes up in the middle of the night because of one brilliant idea, or that forgets everything because his/her work is like a trip to another universe.. does this still exist?

1 comment:

giovanni said...

Yes, passion+work still exists, is my experience. You have to engage and stimulate yourself and not get easily disappointed.