Thursday, January 27, 2005

feel

Little by little I come to understand my life and its problems...the feeling of not belonging and of not being able to adjust (although people around me don't see it this way)... It's incredible how parents affect their children's lifes in such a subconscious and profound way that they don't even realize it. That's why I feel, unlike my woman-friends, that I wouldn't be ready for a kid right now.
But what I know is that I need to create new habits and new ways of approaching things for myself, impose them inside of me, because this means evolution...this is what I need for feeling better.
Weird thing...today i feel good, I feel confident and kind of happy, I feel stable and reasonable, it's been such a long time that I forgot how it is:)). And no, I'm not dissecting this feeling now, I'm just enjoying it.

No comments: