Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Moody again.....of course it's the PMS, what else?!! And also, the small talk in the office, the problem of searching for a new job that'll fit me (but I actually don't know what fits me), my own complexes of stupidity, lack of ambition and self confidence.... And the worst is that whenever I mention this to people, they don't try to get me out of my gloomy mood, they would just leave alone to recover myself. I admit I am mean and not easy to deal with right now, but since people i talk to very often are supposed to be my friends and to care about me... they should think of how to get me out, not to just keep the distance, and wait for me to say "hey, I'm ok right now, I'm back, just as funny and caring for others as always"!!! I think I should be more selfish...although this is not me, selfish...cannot picture myself like that....
Enfin. On verra...it'll just pass away. Still...nevermind.

No comments: