Thursday, April 07, 2005

april day

This spring is not like the last one at all..... That is not an entirely bad thing, maybe this spring, although not as "spectacular" in feelings as the last one, it's more stable (that's a key word, of course) and maybe more active. I'm doing stuff, solving problems that I left unsolved for a long time, I'm working on several levels so to speak....and that's very nice, I think. Of course, I couldn't do all that if it weren't for somebody to support and help me.... yesterday I felt quite surprised to see all that effort only for me, and that made me happy.
But....yes, there is a but....can't put my finger on it really well, it may have to do with spring mood and astenia, with a specific period I'm going through, it's just that all of a sudden I feel down, I feel there's no purpose in doing everything if I don't have that ...mood, that feeling, if I don't feel... desired, wanted. Something like that. I may be unfair right now, I mean what more could I ask, I am generally happy and I feel fine, I feel things are better and better, I am not entitled to complain I guess, and that's why I really have no idea why should I write about it, but it's a mood that won't go away. And that is all folks....I really cannot write in a normal way anymore....dunno why, maybe I should go on private. Iacs,....hate my mood.

No comments: