Tuesday, May 17, 2005

well, no matter how well things would go right now in my life...today, this very moment, I'm not feeling it. I feel bad, my belly hurts, I'm so nervous I could scream my lungs out, I hate my colleagues at work, they are stupid and narrow-minded, they are talking stupid things I don't care and quarrel over insignifiat matters of somebody else's life, they judge people and don't look in their own yard and above all expect me to be interested in their small-talk....gosh!!
Anyway, I suppose in a way they are harmless, I know there could be even more dangerous/mean/annoying people in other offices, so perhaps I should be grateful they are like that. Nevertheless, today I'm not into that peaceful mood when I think optimistically and don't mind stuff like that. Today I'm...selfish I think. Sometimes I feel the need to be selfish. To have everything my way and to get nervous if it isn't. Cause maybe I've been too much unselfish and I got bored...hell knows.
Eh, nevermind...Tomorrow will be a better day, I hope.

No comments: