Sunday, February 12, 2006

Snowy February

It's snowing. I've come to appreciate the snow, because when it snows, it's not that cold. It's 0 degrees C at most, and this is veeery good as compared to -10 degrees C the other days. I feel tranquil and serene again this morning, maybe because I had my part of sleep (that I needed, oh, so much) and now my mind is alert again, I have ideas running through my head like crazy, but they are in disorder, I have to organize them, put them on paper or so.
The only bit of a problem this morning is that I've come to realize that I grew very much apart from my friends, we haven't met since last year or since the New Year's Night, we still, talk, I mean I talk to some of them, but...thing is that I don't feel the need of talking to them. These people at work, they are somehow fulfilling this role in my life although it's a surrogate and I know it, soon I'll wake up all alone, but I don't need to speak to those girls. Maybe because they don't feel that either..so...I guess, that's it then, right?
Uff, I have to get dressed, my mother and Mooky are waiting for me, hopefully I'll have some pictures of that dog pretty soon. Ciao!

P.S. - My brother is living now in the appartment of an old lady named Signora Tulia. Every Sunday, mother and I call him on the phone, but of course, every time signora Tulia is answering. You should hear my Italian accent when I say "Buongiorno, signora, sono la sorella di Pietro, potrei parlare con mio fratello per favore?". First time even I couldn't help myself from laughing, the accent was too obvious, maybe hilarious.

No comments: