Thursday, August 30, 2007

living on my own

I guess being alone makes me a little bit nostalgic. In fact, I hardly think about myself right now. I don't know what's goin' on with my soul these days. I believe it's not in a very good mood...
I am a little bit afraid of being alone. I have always been surrounded by people. I have always lived with somebody. I hate the empty house and I'm sure autumn will make it worse. But I think it was about time I face this in my life, to deal with it and get used to it. Because in the end, we get used to everything, good or bad. And so I must get used to having friends who never call, weird neighbors and an unhappy cat. In a month or two, I could even get used to the empty house.
But I'm not sure I could get used to the lack of words. I need words to stir my imagination, to be in a good mood, to shine, to blossom, to sleep well. Crazy as it sounds, I need somebody to tell me I look good in order for me to believe it. I need to be told I am loved to be well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well...just so you know: I love you very much! :) And if you're done with the extra-work, I look forward seeing you these days, even tonight. because I miss talking with you the way we used to.

Gosia and Henny said...

Hi
greetings from the netherlands. My name is Henny and I just happened to stumble on your website by coincidence. I liked to read about your observations. I never was in Romania so I have no idea what to expect.
How did you end up in this country? What suprises you most?

I will stop bye once in a while if I may

hgreetings
Henny & Gosia
http://gosiad.blogspot.com