Saturday, August 25, 2007

Saturday

Around here today:). Did my nails professionally for the first time in my almost 29 years. It looks ok, but I ruined one nail trying to cut the bread. Nevertheless, I'm a lady:). I also had my hair done, I look like a dumb kid:), but this is alright, I guess my moral needed a change of look. And I do everything for my moral, I hate it when it's down.
This is my first weekend off alone. I do nothing. I have plenty to do, the house is a mess, the cat is bored and lonely, the pile of books to read is waiting, and the pile of movies to watch as well, but I can't seem to want anything. I read blogs, google people and smoke.
Somehow I feel English is limiting me. I wish I could write in Romanian, although I'm afraid it could be a disaster. This feeling lasts since high school when I wrote a piece on one of Oriana Fallaci's books, "If the Sun dies". Both my parents decided it was unpublishable. Nobody since then encouraged me to write, although I liked it, I couldn't live without it. C has a great talent, too bad he is not using it. I made me even more frustrated I couldn't write. And now..I guess it's too late, I'm too damn busy to concentrate on anything. Even on ME.
I'll go back to doing nothing now. Maybe I'll end up doing something.

No comments: