Friday, December 03, 2004

serenity now.... insanity later

All day long I tried to convince myself to stay calm, not to panic, yes, tomorrow is a big and nasty day for him, yes, it doesn't concern me at all, this day, but still, because I care, because I cannot help thinking about it, I panic and it's no good for anyone, me included. So I kept repeating, over and over, "stay calm, it's ok, stay calm, don't panic", but now i just can't help it, I'm exploding, it's just not fair and I hate life for being so unfair sometimes!! i really don't know anything about his life from now on, what the future will bring. Maybe it's a lesson we should learn, maybe it's something we must go through, and maybe, just maybe, one day our time will come. and yes, love is like a nicer friendship (have I said that before? dunno).

No comments: