Thursday, December 02, 2004

vinegar and salt

Don't know if I should be happy or sad, really..... C. left yesterday, I was on the phone with him all day long (don't even think about the phone bill now), and after that calls started, some friends invinting me out, M. to ask me how I am, stuff like that, but most important of it all.... well, dunno how should I put this, but let's just say that I found out what I lost... The worst part of me losing someone who could have been important was not knowing it for sure. Well, yesterday I found out for sure, ufff, it was so good...... I was happy to discover that what I imagined is true, but not so happy knowing that it was for nothing, he's not mine.
So now, I really have no idea which is my mood. I'm happy and sad in the same time, the two are fighting inside of me, each with its arguments, nobody is winning this fight unfortunately. I'm really wondering what happens next, I get up in the morning and try to face all the surprises a day brings me. Some of them are not very pleasant. But at least now I know...

No comments: