Tuesday, November 29, 2005

I have internet at home now. So what? I am coming home late with no desire of spending even more time in front of the computer than I already do. I was hoping I woudn't be so tired every day and allow myself to feel things, to have sensations and instincts, but they seem all dead. So, there's nothing left for me to do here..or maybe just to watch different net-jokes coming from my "busy" friends, all kinds of small films and power-point pictures. They look nice, sometimes they're funny, and that's it! Hours go by like minutes waiting for them to download... My cat will need a shrink for sure, she's too lonely, dunno if she can make friends with the turtles, I don't think so.
But the wind of change is blowing now, my friends, as I am about to succeed in changing the one thing I am complaining since the begining of this blog: my job. I spent this day there, at the new place, and it was...refreshing and alive and dynamic. And perhaps this comes just in time to save me from becoming old before my age and on the inside, and being cozy and spoiled is not good at all to a certain extent. So maybe, just maybe, I will be back with more Miruna-wit:) if I may say so.
I was quoted some paragraphs of my blog the other day and all I can say it's that I really couldn't believe I wrote those things. Or did I change so much that now I have to find something else? We'll see. I'm just looking forward for the future, wherever it may be:). Good night.

No comments: