Thursday, November 24, 2005

It's pretty late and I am pretty tired, this week started in force, so to speak, I was happy about this internet connection at home, but of course, those guys showed up at 8 instead of 5 and I hate when people are late. And then lots of things to do and I am running like crazy, trying to share my time for everything, but it was almost like too much noise for nothing: I run too much for such small things. My reward is a weekend at the mountains, I really needed it, hope I will come back with a different state of mind. Other than that, things are close to shaping up around here, the only thing I hate is the weather, it's freezing and only today I had the time to get my coat to the dry-cleaner's, in the meantime I try not to stay too much outside. It's getting dark at 5 p.m. here and this makes me sleepy...eh, winter. Tomorrow I will be 26 and 11 months, I'm getting close to 27, Gosh, I don't feel like my age at all. 27 sounds responsible and mature and wanting a family, instead I feel like 23 or so, barely waking up to reality:)). Or something. I'm going to bed now, sleepy.... Babay.

No comments: