Thursday, January 26, 2006

I need...I dream

It's so cold I can hardly breathe...I know I said that before, but i really hate cold weather, especially when it's freezing outside. I need a car. I need a driver's licence first...but only because I need a car.
I realized I have many "projects" going on this year, not all of them very easy to accomplish. First I need a car. Second, I need to renovate my country house, it's old and a part of it is almost falling into pieces, it's a pitty to let such a house ruin. Especially since this is the only place in this world I can call "home". And after that I want to continue my studies in a different field this time, so I'll try to be a student again in Journalism...if it's all possible of course. And that's about it..for now. Of course, I have many other small and immediate plans, like changing the stupid glasses and stuff like that. And of course, getting better at work, I know it sounds a little bit silly, but I mean it, I take this very seriously and I have to get better because there are times when I feel I am missing something, maybe the know-who requested in the media world.
Besides, I know that three (!!!) of my friends are planning on getting married this year, I can't believe it, soon I'll be a respectable spinster
:)), and I am really glad for them, sure, although I don't really see myself in a position quite like that yet. But maybe at the end of this year I'll be writing a blog about my plans of getting married, so, you know, everything is possible.
And that's all for today I guess, not much of a post this time, I am in the period when I get information from all possible sources, I started watching movies again, but I am not so curious about music anymore, I hardly listen to specific music, just let the radio on and that's that. So maybe after a while I'll be able to dazzle the world with more Miruna-wit:)) (and please notice the lack of modesty, as well).
again this feeling of deja-vu...it's like I'm making a pastiche of myself (dunno if pastiche is really a word in English, I'll fix it next time).
so long, people.

No comments: