Wednesday, December 28, 2005

3 days away


Tough day today. Not only because of Mika's operation (poor thing, she is having a hard time recovering from that thing and only now, at 10 p.m. she is fully awake and crying because of the pain), it was difficult for her and for me as well, I tried to stay at home all day to keep an eye on her. And of course I couldn't just stay at home. So I did the laundry, defreeze the fridge (I'm sure in the USA you don't defreeze the fridge, am I right?), tried to keep the house less messy than the usual...stuff. But it did me good and I feel ok right now.
Big surprise, one of the friends called, but not with the purpose of saying "Happy birthday" but to ask me of my New Year's Night plans (I had to spend it with her and some other persons)...this was even worse, coz I would have been ok if she had said "look, I'm sorry, I forgot, but anyway, happy birthday". but she didn't and now I really dunno what to do, go to her party or not. Thing is I have no other options for that night and I really don't wanna spend it quietly. So maybe I'll go, not forgetting to let her know what I feel.
Or not...
Anyway, I'm going to look fot my cat now, so if you'll excuse me....night night!

1 comment:

Gregg said...

I am glad Mika's surgury went okay but I am sorry she is in such pain. :-(

Defreeze the fridge? Nope, they are all self-defrosting now. I remember something about my mom defrosting the fridge 40 years ago, but nothing since then.