Friday, December 30, 2005

Mika is feeling much better today, she's done with the antibiotic shots also, and I am surprised to see how well she behaves, I was scared she won't stay in one place, she'll jump and move all the time, not protecting her belly. But no, she's ok, she hardly notices any of the toys, which is good for now, but I hope she won't be like that all the time.
I decided to go after all to that party my friend is having. I will, most likely, get a little bored, but I really don't want to anticipate anything right now, maybe everything will go well and I won't have to complain:).
I am pretty sleepy and lazy these days, I think this is my idea of "rest".. I don't need to do anything very quickly and even if I did, I wouldn't do it, that's for sure. I am just like Mika. And inside I am peaceful right now, really serene and looking forward for the new year. It's no time for looking back an summing up right now, but all I wanna say is that this year was pretty good, I worked a lot, I was even exhausted at times, I didn't feel the months go by, but I can't say it was bad...oh no. Thus I feel no restraints in awaiting the next year. Hope it'll turn out better than 2005.

PS - I was reading my posts of December 2004. Turns out my writing was much better when unhappy or sad or depressed or unstable. But I would much rather be serene and peaceful and to write common blogs than unhappy and a good writer. At least right now this is the feeling. I might change my oppinion soon:).

No comments: