Thursday, December 22, 2005

latest news

NEWS...this is the key word of my life right now. Everything goes around this main subject. If you must now, I am about to become one of the most informed people of my acquaintances:) because this is what I do all day long: I hunt news. Of all kinds: breaking news, latest news, morning/evening news...everything. And I like it. Although at times I feel a bit overcome by the situation, especially during those days when many things happen and I must choose...in fact this is the most difficult thing so far, to be able to choose the most important news. At first everything was important. But I started little by little to "feel" their importance and I really hope I will be able soon to discern quickly...
This year my birthday and all Christmas fuss doesn't seem so gloomy anymore...it's been quite a year and many things have changed (I changed the appartment twice, I changed my job, I have a cat and a almost a dog), and I feel I am more confident right now. Still a bit dizzy, but more confindent in myself. And this is one hell of an accomplishment. I am glad my brother is coming home for the holidays. I like it when I see my mother smiling all the time (it's because of the dog, of course)... I hope every one will be ok at least on my birthday (which is on Saturday, can't believe it). An really...after all will settle down, I think I'll be able to write more often..

No comments: