Monday, December 03, 2007

I will survive

This is the name of the song that made me and La Boquita Maldita the proud winners of a prize at the bloggers karaoke contest last night. You can see some pictures here. I hope I'll have some videos soon, as I said, cameras are around me almost every day. I also made a fool of myself singing alone, and then with Zoso, and then with a guy from work :), but it was fun.
Others have written more about this (only in Romanian), that's why I think I'll rest my case and go to sleep. I had quite a weekend:). A prize-full weekend.

PS - photos and videos in some other post.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, just in RO ! But You can translate the entire text in english for foreigner readers ! It will be my pleasure to read it !
;)

Anurim said...

:))chiar daca as vrea sa traduc, nu cred ca as putea sa surprind subtilitatea textului tau, asa ca mai bine nu incerc. Ca dupa aia cine stie ce vorbe imi aud:P.